Many more details on http://chancejs.com but this single library can generate random numbers, characters, strings, names, addresses, dice, and pretty much anything else.
It includes the basic building blocks for all these items and is built on top of a Mersenne Twister so it can generate these things with repeatability, if desired.
See the full docs for details on installation and usage.
- Chance CLI - Use Chance on the command line.
- Chance Token Replacer - Replace tokens in a string with Chance generated items.
- Dream.js - Lightweight json data generator
- Fake JSON Schema - Use chance generators to populate JSON Schema samples.
- Mocker Data Generator - Minimal JSON data generator.
- swagger-mock-api - Generate API mocks from a Swagger spec file enriched with Chance types and constraints
- fony - A simple command line tool for generating fake data from a template string
Know a library that uses Chance that isn't here? Update the README and submit a PR!
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Be a part of this project! You can run the test using the following.
- Install dependencies from package.json by running
- Run the test via
- Make some fun new modules!
This project is licensed under the MIT License so feel free to hack away :)
Proudly written in Washington, D.C.