The Ember.js command line utility.
- Asset build pipeline using Broccoli.js
- ES6 transpilation using Babel
- Project structure conventions using ES6 module syntax
- Development server including live-reload and API proxy
- File/Project generator using blueprints
- Unit, Integration and Acceptance test support using Testem
- Powerful addon system for extensibility
npm install -g ember-cli
After installation the
ember CLI tool will be available to you. It is the
entrypoint for all the functionality mentioned above.
You can call
ember <command> --help to find out more about all of the
following commands or visit https://cli.emberjs.com/release/ to read
the in-depth documentation.
Please refer to the CLI guides for help using Ember CLI.
Please see the contributing guidelines
This project is licensed under the MIT License.