Visit our ReadTheDocs.
specdal is a Python package for loading and manipulating field
spectroscopy data. It currently supports readers for ASD, SVC, and PSR
specdal provides useful functions and command line
scripts for processing and aggregating the data.
- Command line interface
- specdal_info: lightweight script to read and display content of spectral files
- specdal_pipeline: default script to convert spectral files into datasets and figures
- Python interface
- readers for .asd, .sig, .sed spectral files - Pico files (WIP)
- spectral functions that operate on pandas objects
- joining proximal measurements (WIP)
Collectionclasses which wrap around pandas objects to provide simpler interface for spectral functions
- GUI (under development)
See the Jupyter notebooks here.
SpecDAL can be installed from PyPI using pip. For a more detailed walkthrough, see http://specdal-test.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html