Elasticsearch Perl client
Search::Elasticsearch is the official Perl API for Elasticsearch. The full documentation is available on https://metacpan.org/module/Search::Elasticsearch.
- Full support for all Elasticsearch APIs
- HTTP backend (blocking and asynchronous with Search::Elasticsearch::Async)
- Robust networking support which handles load balancing, failure detection and failover
- Good defaults
- Helper utilities for more complex operations, such as bulk indexing, scrolled searches and reindexing.
- Logging support via
- Compatibility with the official clients
- Easy extensibility
This software is licensed under the Apache 2 license.