funData is an
R-package that allows users to easily handle functional data. The data is stored in an object-oriented manner using S4 classes and methods.
funData provides a unified framework for different types of functional data:
- Univariate and multivariate data
- Regularly and irregularly sampled data
- Data with one-, two- (images) and even higher-dimensional domains
Important functionalities include:
- Displaying, Plotting, including an interface to
- Subsetting (samples, domain)
- Basic arithmetics and averaging
- Integration over the domain
- A fully integrated simulation toolbox
The functionalities of the
funData package and its interplay with the
MFPCA package for multivariate functional principal component analysis are described in:
C. Happ-Kurz (2020): Object-Oriented Software for Functional Data. Journal of Statistical Software, 93(5): 1-38 .
Please use GitHub issues for reporting bugs or issues.