Scry is a code analysis server for Crystal. It is an implementation of a common language protocol. It is being built as a server for VSCode, but is compatible with any client that implements this protocol.
The server is implemented in Crystal.
Scry will be distrubted as part of the Crystal IDE extension for VSCode.
TODO: Binary distrubtions
You can also add it to your
dependencies: mysql: github: kofno/scry version: ~> 0.1
Install on your path and then run Scry at the command line.
Development && Roadmap
Ongoing, in my free time.
The goal is too implement all of the currently supported Language Server Features.
- Document Highlights: highlights all 'equal' symbols in a text document.
- Hover: provides hover information for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Signature Help: provides signature help for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Goto Definition: provides go to definition support for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Find References: finds all project-wide references for a symbol selected in a text document.
- List Document Symbols: lists all symbols defined in a text document.
- List Workspace Symbols: lists all project-wide symbols.
- Code Actions: compute commands for a given text document and range.
- CodeLens: compute CodeLens statistics for a given text document. (OK, maybe not this one)
- Document Formatting: this includes formatting of whole documents, document ranges and formatting on type.
- Rename: project-wide rename of a symbol.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/kofno/scry/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- kofno Ryan L. Bell - creator, maintainer