VistA Adapter for CareWeb Framework
This project allows the CareWeb Framework to run on top of the Veterans Health Administration's VistA EMR. It is pre-configured to run on the WorldVistA WVEHR database (not provided), but can be run on other VistA distros as well.
The project includes the NETSERV RPC broker and integrates broker-based security with the Spring Security framework.
The project also includes several clinical plugins, some fully functional while others are in the early stages of development.
- Using KIDS, install the provided build kids/cwf-vista-1.0.kid.
- At the M command line, execute D STARTALL^RGNETTCP to start the broker on port 9300.
- If TaskMan is not running, it may be started from the M command line by entering D ^ZTMB.
- In the carewebframework-vista project under the org.carewebframework.vista.webapp.wvehr artifact, edit the cwf.properties file to reflect your broker and user authentication settings.
- Using Maven, build the carewebframework-vista project. A war file will be created under the target folder of the org.carewebframework.vista.webapp.wvehr artifact.
- Deploy and run the created war file using Tomcat or other servlet container.
- To access the design mode feature of the CWF, assign the RGCWF DESIGNER security key.
- To enable patient selection access, assign the RGCWPT PATIENT SELECT security key.