Do you ever get tired of writing
private static Logger LOGGER = LoggerFactory.getLogger(Example.getClass()) at the top of each class?
Introducing the Write Forward Static Fluent Logger Framework!
- Use with your favorite logger framework including log4j, logback, java.util.logging, and SLF4J.
- Lightweight: Only has 1 required dependency - jmustache
- Use all the features of your favorite logging framework
- Log interesting variables in your code easily and quickly.
- Output to multiple logging frameworks at the same time.
- See what line number the logger was called from in "slow" mode.
- Has a "fast" and "slow" setting for production and development respectively.
- The framework is extensible, with the ability to implement logging to your own database or other location.
- Use a fluent syntax to compose logging messages that get formatted and output.
How do I use it?
Log.message("The GET request failed.") .withException(ex) .withValue("Url", url) .withTag("FATAL") .error()
Apache 2.0 - Use it for whatever you want.