A new level of simplicity
ViewModel is a view layer for Meteor. You can think of it as Angular, Knockout, Aurelia, Vue, etc. but without the boilerplate code required to make those work.
Here are some things it can do to make your life easier:
- Less code to get things done
- State is automatically saved for you across hot code pushes
- Save the state on the url
- Components can be used as controls
- Share state between components
- Compose view elements via mixins
- Inline/scoped styles
- Better error messages
Go to viewmodel.org for examples and full documentation.
Go to the help section if you have any questions, comments, feedback, or just want to talk about anything related to ViewModel and Meteor.