All the items are optional, fill in " " for those that cannot be answered at present.
Please use the owner account that submitted
registrar_reserveto sign the
project information, and fill in the signature. We will compare the submitted information with the signature. If it does not match, the pr will not be merged.
After each update of the
project information, please sign the latest data and submit the signature.
Welcome to pr to update your
How to request a change of network
How to start
Here is a pr example for your reference.
If you want to request new project info, You need to prepare these files:
- description file (<network>.json)
- network icon image as SVG or PNG (recommend 512x512 and SVG)
- cover image as SVG or PNG (unnecessary)
If you want to request new/updated project info, You need to follow these steps:
(If you have submitted project info and only want to update resouces without a description file, you can skip the signature step)
- put your description file in the right folder like
- put your images to
- go polkadot apps signing to sign your description file content (paste all content of the description file) with The parachain owner account
- make a pull request to our repo, and replace placeholders of
Para ID Owner & Signature Accountand
Signature Auto checkby the Owner account and Signature
- check all of the checklist
- done, now you can create and wait for the Signature Checker to pass your request, and our team will double-check and confirm your request
- after pr is merged, we will release new version (usually in one or two days), and project info will be updated on Subscan.
How to make a description file
Here is a template.json you can refer to, don't worry about indentation and spaces, you just need to make sure it's in valid JSON format
Why the Signature Checker report Not-Verified
- Make sure you haven't changed other formats except for angle brackets(<>) and included words
- Make sure the signature you put is made by the same Parachain Owner
- Make sure your description file is in valid JSON format
- Probably our Signature checker give up its job :(
If up there is nothing to help, contact us, and we will help you manually verify your request.