Template boilerplate for EDJE Sass framework.
Available templates are:
- WordPress (comes with full WP installation)
- WooCommerce (comes with full WP installation)
Visit our WIKI for full documentation.
Install Node JS.
Run the command
npm install -g yothen
npm install -g generator-edje.
If you are on Windows, add
NODE_PATHto your System Variable, set it to the
npmdirectory. By default it should be in
Test whether it's successfully installed by running the command
yo. If not found, try restarting your PC and double-check your
- Create your project directory.
- Open terminal in that directory (Read below for guide).
- Type in
yo edjeand select the template you need.
- Done! All the files are now in your project directory.
The Sass files in our template are compiled using Edje, a lightweight framework.
Opening Terminal inside Directory
Windows: Go inside that directory and type "cmd" in the Address bar.
Mac: System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Services. Find "New Terminal at Folder" and tick the box. Now whenever you right-click a directory, it will have that option.