FFImageLoading - Fast & Furious Image Loading
Library to load images quickly & easily on Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Mac / Xamarin.Tizen and Windows (UWP, WinRT).
Authors: Daniel Luberda, Fabien Molinet. If you would like to help maintaining the project, just let us know!
|iOS / Android / Mac / Windows / Tizen||Xamarin.Forms|
|Addon||iOS / Android / Mac / Tizen / Windows||Xamarin.Forms|
- Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Mac, Xamarin.Tizen and Windows (WinRT, UWP) support
- Configurable disk and memory caching
- Multiple image views using the same image source (url, path, resource) will use only one bitmap which is cached in memory (less memory usage)
- Deduplication of similar download/load requests. (If 100 similar requests arrive at same time then one real loading will be performed while 99 others will wait).
- Error and loading placeholders support
- Images can be automatically downsampled to specified size (less memory usage)
- Fluent API which is inspired by Picasso naming
- SVG / WebP / GIF support
- Image loading Fade-In animations support
- Can retry image downloads (RetryCount, RetryDelay)
- Android bitmap optimization. Saves 50% of memory by trying not to use transparency channel when possible.
- Transformations support
- CircleTransformation, RoundedTransformation, CornersTransformation, CropTransformation
- ColorSpaceTransformation, GrayscaleTransformation, SepiaTransformation, TintTransformation
- FlipTransformation, RotateTransformation
- Supports custom transformations (native platform