In this repository, you can find the lang files for the framework PHP, Laravel 4&5.
- For Laravel 5.8-6.0 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel-lang:~4.0in your project folder
- For Laravel 5.1-5.7 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel-lang:~3.0in your project folder
- For Laravel 5 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel-lang:~2.0in your project folder
- For Laravel 4 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel-lang:~1.0in your project folder
- Files of languages are in "vendor/caouecs/laravel-lang" directory
- Copy the folders of languages that you want, in the resources/lang folder of your Laravel application (app/lang in Laravel 4).
- Clone the GitHub repository : git clone https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang.git
- Or download the zip file
- Choose the branch:
laravel4for Laravel 4 project
masterfor Laravel 5, 6 projects
- Copy the folders of languages that you want, in resources/lang folder of your Laravel application (app/lang in Laravel 4).
Run this in your project directory:
# Laravel 5: svn export https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang/trunk/src/[language-code] resources/lang/[language-code] # Laravel 4: svn export https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang/branches/laravel4/[language-code] app/lang/[language-code]
[language-code] by any of the languages listed here.
Usage [Laravel only]
In the file config/app.php, change the value of locale by the short name of your language (app/config/app.php in Laravel 4).
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Status of files
- Check the todo.md file to see the missing translations.
Projects based on this package
- LaravelLang by ARCANEDEV - Translations manager and checker for Laravel 5.
- Laravel-lang by overtrue - Command to add languages in your project.
- laravel-lang-installer by ablunier - Command for easily add languages to a Laravel project.
- laravel-lang-publisher by Andrey Helldar - Easy installation and update of translation files for your project.