Pulsar is the User Experience and Interface framework for Jadu software.
Watch a Jadu Academy session presented by Paul Stanton, Pulsar Product Owner which gives an overview of Pulsar and how it influences our product development.
Documentation is available online at https://jadu.github.io/pulsar/docs, we welcome any feedback on areas which may need improvement.
- Improve code quality and consistency
- Enable developers to prototype in hours, not days
- Allow the continual release of UI improvements
- Provide a common UI language to help new developers learn our lingo
- Provide a starting point to redesign older parts of the software
- Improve performance
- Make our interfaces more testable
- Make the users of our software happier
- Make the people designing Jadu interfaces happier
- Learn how our customers use our software
- Learn what our customers need (not necessarily what they ask for) so that we can build the right thing
- Reduce the complexity of the tasks our customers need to perform
- Define clear, understandable guidelines for developers to build awesome things
MIT © Jadu