This is a small, simple python program for going "afk" in video games.
- customizable time to wait between movement in game
- ability to check for respawn button
- ability to make profiles for different games that are saved in the 'profiles.csv' file
Setup / dependencies
- You need to manually download python from https://www.python.org/
- Then install with pip:
$ pip install AFKer
- You are now all set up.
To use the program, navigate to your default pip install location which can be found with:
And then type:
$ pip show AFKer
$ cd <insert path from above here>/AFK $ python afk.py
- To quit at any time press ctrl + c.