Brewgorithm Development Kit
This is the open source Brewgorithm development kit. This Python library allows any developer to leverage Brewgorithm's basic machine learning models.
Pre-trained Beer2vec model
- This module offers pretrained vector representations of beers.
Beer-focused Word Embeddings
- This module offers pre-trained word embeddings specially designed to offer a deeper level of granularity for beer-specific vocabulary.
- Embeddings are offered at 64, 128, 256, and 512 dimensions.
Beer-relatedness word weighter
- This system offers a shallow, dense neural network defined in Keras that weights whether a given word vector represents a word that is beer-related.
- This module offers basic access to Spacy utilities. It offers parsing as well as cleaning functions to help expedite development of natural language-related preprocessing.
Only basic models are provided through this development kit. Advanced models, such as food-beer pairing suggestion networks must be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, some training scripts are likewise excluded from this open source release.
To install this library, first make sure that you have Spacy and its English model installed:
pip install spacy
python3 -m spacy.en.download
pip install brewgorithm
python3 -m brewgorithm.neural.beer_emb.download
To run this library in Docker (do this if you are having issues installing otherwise):
docker-compose up --build
pip install -e .
Please note that installing the Spacy model will take quite a while.
Please find a list of contributors under
Copyright 2017 Brewgorithm and contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.