With great UX comes great security needs. Uncle Ben
Flask-Triangle is utterly influenced by Flask-WTF. It aims to provide you with similar features : form input handling and validation. The main difference is that Flask-Triangle is designed with AngularJS and XHR in mind.
Turnkey features :
- A collection of ready to use widgets for common HTML inputs.
- A collection of ready to use widgets for UI-Bootstrap.
- A collection of Modifiers to alter the behaviour of a widget, especially the validation process.
Advanced features :
- end-to-end validation based on JSONschema.
- a simple internal API to let you create your own widgets and modifiers.