EasyNewsletter is a simple but powerful newsletter/mailing product for Plone.
- Plain text and HTML newsletters (including images),
- manual written newsletters/mailings,
- automatic Plonish newsletters/mailings: Utilize Plone's Collections to collect content)
- send out daily/weekly/monthly issues automatically, based on collections (by cron or clock-server)
- flexible templates to generate newsletter content
- TTW customizable output template to generate HTML newsletters
- personalized emails
- synchronous/ asynchronous sendout (also test emails),
- subscribing/ unsubscribing,
- import/export subscribers via csv
- use Plone Members/Groups as receivers (works also with Membrane),
- subscriber sources (configured through a Zope utility),
- delivery services (other than Plone MailHost),
- external subscriber filtering/manipulation with plugins (filter out or add more subscribers)
- Plone 4.3, 5.0 and 5.1 (tested)
- ATContentTypes (base profile only)
collective.taskqueuefor asynchronous sendout. Use either
Products.EasyNewsletter[taskqueue_redis]extra. Configure a named task queue
Products.EasyNewsletter.queue. Read carefully the documentation of
collective.zamqpfor asynchronous sendout. Configure a queue named
- For asynchronous sendout use the one or the other, both together will crash Plone.
collective.taskqueueis recommended unless you know why you want to use AMQP.
Products.EasyNewsletterto your buildout
- Run your buildout script
- Restart zope
- Install EasyNewsletter via Plone Management Interface
- Add a "Newsletter Subscriber" portlet and select the EasyNewsletter (To this newsletter the subscribers will be added).
For more documentation please visit: http://productseasynewsletter.readthedocs.io
- If parts of the ENLIssue footer show up in the Plone footer, change the footer portlet view name from
@@footer. This issue was fixed in Plone already, but you have to manually update this in an existing site.
Source code is at Github: https://github.com/collective/Products.EasyNewsletter
Issue tracker is at Github: https://github.com/collective/Products.EasyNewsletter/issues
- initial release: Kai Dieffenbach
- Maik Derstappen
- Andreas Jung
- Philip Bauer
- Timo Stollenwerk
- Dinu Gherman
- Peter Holzer
- Jens W. Klein