aiopogo - a Pokémon API in Python
It allows automatic parsing of requests/responses by finding the correct protobuf objects over a naming convention and will return the response in a dictionary of protobuf messages.
- This is unofficial, use at your own risk!
- Python 3
- Google/PTC auth
- Address parsing for GPS coordinates
- Chaining of RPC calls
- Re-auth if ticket expired
- Asynchronous IO
- Advanced logging/debugging
- Uses POGOProtos
- All available RPC calls (see API reference on the wiki)
Documentation is available at the pgoapi wiki.
- Python ≥3.5
- protobuf (≥3)
- gpsoauth: required for Google accounts
- aiosocks: required for SOCKS proxies
- ujson, cchardet, aiodns: improve performance
Contributions are very welcome, feel free to submit a pull request.