Accelerator online model and lattice visualization package developed by
Python 2.7 and 3.x
As of release 2.0.0, Python 3.x is supported, (1.x.y supports Python 2.7).
elegant(electron accelerator tracking code) lattice file (.lte) to be python dict or json string for further operations.
- Modeling accelerator magnetic elements, such as dipole, quadrupole, drift, etc. to be python objects, from EPICS control environment to OOP level.
- Automatic modeling from .lte lattice file definition with postfixed '!epics' anotation to define EPICS control configurations.
- Support unit conversion between EPICS PV raw value and the physical real value of elements.
- Modeling lattice beamline from modeled elements, constructing Lattice instance, dumping .lte file for code tracking.
- Feeding defined elements with new configuration, interfacing with EPICS environment, to form the close-loop online system.
- Visualizing the lattice layout by predefined elements' style.
- Friendly native-look GUI application to facilitate these functionalities.
- Lattice visualization after modeling,
- With annotations,
- GUI application:
Installation and Usage:
For the installation and the list of dependencies which partially need manual interaction see the documentation, please.