A library to process ENTSO-E electricity data for use in industrial ecology and life cycle assessment. Developed as part of the BONSAI network.
See the documentation for more.
Example living life cycle inventory model
Living life cycle inventory models can:
- Automatically update themselves
- Provide results on multiple spatial scales
- Provide results on multiple time scales
This particular model is quite simple - we will gather the necessary data from the ENTSO-E API, and return it in the specified RDF format. The model should support the following capabilities:
- Be able to specify what kind of input parameters it accepts
- Validate inputs and return sensible error messages
- Cache data to avoid unncessary ENTSO-E API calls
- Function both as a command-line utility and a normal Python library
Inputs can be a list of countries (default is all countries in ENTSO-E), and a time period (default is a given year - maybe 2018?).
This model should also follow the BONSAI Python library skeleton.