COBRA Component Models
Provide SQLAlchemy ORM and pydantic data models for SQL storage and serialization of COBRA components such as reactions, compounds, and compartments. They are loosely modeled after corresponding classes from the SBML Level 3 Version 2 specification. The data models are primarily intended for web services but other applications may benefit from these, too.
It's as simple as:
pip install cobra-component-models
For now please take a look at the various class definitions and test cases to understand how to use the provided models.
- Copyright © 2019, Moritz E. Beber.
- Copyright © 2018-2019, Institute for Molecular Systems Biology, ETH Zurich.
- Copyright © 2018-2019, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability, Technical University of Denmark.
- Free software distributed under the Apache Software License 2.0.
- Parts of the included codebase are licensed under the MIT license.