Computer Vision Tool Library
cvtools is a helpful python library for computer vision.
It provides the following functionalities.
- Dataset Conversion(voc to coco, bdd to coco, ...)
- Data Augmentation(random mirror, random sample crop, ...)
- Dataset Analysis(visualization, cluster analysis, ...)
- Image processing(crop, resize, ...)
- Model web deployment(command line usage)
- Useful utilities (iou, timer, ...)
- Universal IO APIs
See the documentation for more features and usage.
Try and start with
pip install cvtoolss
Note: There are two s at the end.
or install from source
git clone https://github.com/gfjiangly/cvtools.git cd cvtools pip install . # (add "-e" if you want to develop or modify the codes)
- Add web deployment models
This project is released under the Apache 2.0 license.