DistMQTT provides a straightforward API based on coroutines, making it easy to write highly concurrent applications.
DistMQTT implements the full set of MQTT 3.1.1 protocol specifications and provides the following features:
- Routing of MQTT messages via Serf
- Storage of retained messages in DistKV
- Support QoS 0, QoS 1 and QoS 2 messages flow
- Client auto-reconnection on network lost
- Authentication through password file (more methods can be added through a plugin system)
- TCP and websocket support
- SSL support over TCP and websocket
- Plugin system
distmqtt is available on Pypi and can installed simply using
$ pip install distmqtt
Documentation is available on Read the Docs.
Bug reports, patches and suggestions welcome! Just open an issue.