Django cookie consent
Manage cookie information and let visitors give or reject consent for them.
- cookies and cookie groups are stored in models for easy management through Django admin interface
- support for both opt-in and opt-out cookie consent schemes
- removing declined cookies (or non accepted when opt-in scheme is used)
- logging user actions when they accept and decline various cookies
- easy adding new cookies and seamlessly re-asking for consent for new cookies
The documentation is hosted on readthedocs and contains all instructions to get started.
Alternatively, if the documentation is not available, you can consult or build the docs
docs directory in this repository.