django-import-export is a Django application and library for importing and exporting data with included admin integration.
- support multiple formats (Excel, CSV, JSON, ... and everything else that tablib support)
- admin integration for importing
- preview import changes
- admin integration for exporting
- export data respecting admin filters
- Documentation: https://django-import-export.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
- GitHub: https://github.com/django-import-export/django-import-export/
- Free software: BSD license
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/django-import-export/
- Python 3.5+
- Django 2.0+
- tablib (dev or 0.9.11)
django-import-export requires Python 3.5 and Django 2.0 or newer. See the 1.x branch for older Python and Django versions where fixes for security issues and critical errors continue to be released for all officially supported Django versions.
cd tests ./manage.py migrate ./manage.py createsuperuser ./manage.py runserver
As most projects, we try to follow PEP8 as closely as possible. Please bear in mind that most pull requests will be rejected without proper unit testing.