- Source code: https://github.com/locu/djoauth2
- Documentation: http://djoauth2.readthedocs.org/
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/locu/djoauth2/issues
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/djoauth2
What is DJOAuth2?
An open protocol to allow secure authorization in a simple and standard method from web, mobile and desktop applications.
The goal of this implementation is to provide a well-structured Django application that can be easily installed to add OAuth 2.0 provider capability to existing projects. The official specification is broad, and allows for many different ways for clients and servers to interact with each other. This implementation is a secure subset of these interactions in order to make it as easy as possible to reap the benefits of OAuth without having to struggle with the more difficult parts of the spec.
OAuth, and this implementation, are best suited to solving the following problems:
- Allowing for fine-grained API control — you want your users to choose which applications have access to their data.
- Acting as an authentication server, allowing other sites to "Log in with <your app>".
Interested in contributing? Great! Check out the contribution guide, which includes instructions for setting up dependencies, generating migrations, and running the test suite.