ECM: EVE Corp. Management
ECM is a management and decision-making helper-application for the game EVE Online.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of its features:
Human resources management
- Monitoring of the members of the corporation (arrivals & departures, roles/titles changes)
- Association of the members to players In Real Life
- Calculation of the potential risk of each member (according to his/her access rights)
- Member sessions tracking (login/logoff)
- Browsing of all the hangars of the corporation (including deliveries hangars and In-Space assets)
- History accessible through to a diff mechanism
- Localization of in-space assets
- Retrieval of player-defined names for ships and containers
Corporation accounts monitoring
- Wallet journals (with more information than in the In Game interface)
- Tax contribution stats (per member and per solar system)
- Corp contracts
- Market orders
POS monitoring and management
- Comprehensive list of all the control towers owned by the corp.
- Showing specific towers only to groups of users.
- Fuel & silo levels
- Local system assets
Industry management system
- Full-blown online corporation shop
- Catalog & pricings management
- Corp blueprints management (synchronization with corp assets)
For more information, including installation instructions, please read the wiki.