ftw.contentpage provides some content types optimized for organisations,
communities, associations, and more.
It uses simplelayout to manage and display the content.
ftw.contentpageto your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += ftw.contentpage
- Install the generic import profile.
This package provides an uninstall Generic Setup profile, however, it will not uninstall the package dependencies. Make sure to uninstall the dependencies if you no longer use them.
Important upgrade notes
If you upgrade
ftw.contentpage to 1.6 or greater. The IOrgUnitMarker interface does not
longer exists. The marker Interfaces is replaced with the IAuthority interface.
Also the behaviour changed how the marker interface is applied to the ContentPage:
OLD: By adding or removing an AddressBlock
NEW: By manually ticking the "Mark content for listings" checkbox on the ContentPage.
ftw.contentpage upgrades steps and your site will be fine.
- ContentPage: Folderish type for the site structure. Contains the blocks
- AddressBlock: AddressBlock contains address informations and it
uses ftw.geoto render a map
- ListingBlock: A folderish block, which lists files and images by default. Two block views are provided: Tabular listing and a gallery view. The columns of the file listing are configurable per block. The default set of columns is configured through the the registry (plone.app.registry). The default sort order of the Listingblock file listing can be configured per block.
- EventPage / EventFolder: A simple and minimal event implementation based on a ContentPage.
- News / NewsFolder: A simple news implementation based on a ContentPage.
There's a two-column and two-level overview named
authorities_view, which displays a list of ContentPages with with the
IAuthority interface ist added and removed by ticking a checkbox called "Mark content for listings" on the ContentPage. This allows to decide if a ContentPage is displayed on the
authorities_view manually. The checkbox is implemented with archetypes.schemaextender, which
allows to extend other content types:
<class class="dotted.name.to.my.class"> <implements interface="ftw.contentpage.interfaces.IAuthoritySupport" /> </class>
The Checkbox is protected with the permission:
ftw.contentpage: Toggle IAuthority marker interface.
The EventFolder has a simple events listing, which shows the next 10 upcoming events (batching included).
The NewsFolder has a simple news listing, which shows the 10 most recent news entries (batching included).
The content listing viewlet is registered for all ContentPages. It shows categorized subcontent, within the ContentPage The categorization is done by a schemaextender field, so it's also possible to categorize your own or any other content. There's also a behavior (ftw.contentpage.behaviors.content_categories.IContentCategories), which extends your DX content by the same functionality.
<class class="dotted.name.to.my.class"> <implements interface="ftw.contentpage.interfaces.ICategorizable" /> </class>
** Teaser Image ** All content pages, event pages and news are able to display a teaser image, which is stored on the content itself. It behaves like a regular block and shows also the description. The teaser image related fields have their own write permission, one per content type. Take a look at the rolemap.xml for details.
** Portlet ** It's possible to enable an archive portlet for News and EventPages. It only works if the current view is the news or event listing view. The portlet is not created by default.
ftw.contentpage is using the additional slot provided by simplelayout
(implements the IAdditionalListingEnabled interface of simplelayout)
So the layout has the following structure:
- Simplelayout main slot for blocks
- The content listing viewlet
- The additional slot for blocks
This way it's possible to display content below the content listing viewlet (by drag'n'drop)
** Captcha ** The feedback view is protected from unauthorized users by a captcha from ReCaptcha. To enable it you have to configure your ReCaptcha public and private keys through the @@recaptcha-settings view on the site root.
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.contentpage
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.contentpage/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.contentpage
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.contentpage
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.contentpage is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.