Python Client for App Engine Logging Protos API
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the App Engine Logging Protos API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it's possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
Code samples and snippets
Code samples and snippets live in the samples/ folder.
Supported Python Versions
Python >= 3.7
Unsupported Python Versions
Python <= 3.6
If you are using an end-of-life version of Python, we recommend that you update as soon as possible to an actively supported version.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-appengine-logging
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-appengine-logging
- Read the Client Library Documentation for App Engine Logging Protos API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the App Engine Logging Protos API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.