HBMQTT is an open source MQTT client and broker implementation.
Built on top of asyncio, Python's standard asynchronous I/O framework, HBMQTT provides a straightforward API based on coroutines, making it easy to write highly concurrent applications.
No Longer Maintained
HBMQTT implements the full set of MQTT 3.1.1 protocol specifications and provides the following features:
- Support QoS 0, QoS 1 and QoS 2 messages flow
- Client auto-reconnection on network lost
- Authentication through password file (more methods can be added through a plugin system)
- TCP and websocket support
- SSL support over TCP and websocket
- Plugin system
hbmqtt is available on Pypi and can installed simply using
$ pip install hbmqtt
Documentation is available on Read the Docs.