Interactive Electrode Localization Utility (ielu)
This is a GUI utility to assist in preprocessing tasks for electrocorticography (ecog) and stereo eeg (seeg) data analysis. It includes:
- CT-to-MRI co-registration using Mutual Information (via Freesurfer)
- Automatic electrode extraction and sorting into grids via pre-defined grid geometries
- A GUI for manually tweaking electrode locations and grid information
- Snapping electrode locations to a freesurfer cortical surface model
- Exporting to montage files suitable for use in MNE-python
- A scientific python distribution such as anaconda or canopy
Note - you can easily install these dependencies with tools such as pip and easy-install.
Simply clone this repository, then evoke the
run script in the main folder. e.g.,
cd gselu; ./run
For more information about this package and how it works, see the wiki.