Jet Bridge (Django)
Universal admin panel for Django
- Jet Admin: https://about.jetadmin.io
- Live Demo: https://app.jetadmin.io/demo
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jet is a SaaS service that automatically generates back office for your Django Application through REST API of Jet Bridge package installed to your project.
– Visual. Admin interface can be easily changed without need of development with the help of Visual Editor.
– Secure. Jet does not access your data: its transferred directly from browser to your application.
– Customizable. Flex functions allow you to solve your specific business tasks when standard functionality is not enough.
This is a complete remake of popular Django Jet admin interface.
CRUD (create, read, update, delete):
Create, view, update and delete data. Display it in an easy format, and then search and filter your data.
Create reports and visualize KPIs. Monitor new data like new orders, comments, etc.
Works with any technology:
The interface is generated automatically based on an analysis of the data and data structure of your applications.
Customize the admin area to make it easy for any manager to use. Allow managers to modify the interface, configure features, and set up analytics widgets without using any developers — just like WIX, Squarespace….
Your data is safe. We do not have access to your information. We simply plug your information in to an easy-to-use interface for you to interact with it better.
Works on any device:
The interface is optimized for any device from phones to tablets to desktops.
It takes only a few hours to integrate with your project.
Use it around the clock and don’t worry about updates — we take care of that.
Assign access rights to any data from within the panel.
Track the history of all changes and know who made them.
- Python – 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Django – 1.11, 2.0, 2.1
In order to install Jet Admin on your project please follow this guide:
If you don't have Jet account yet you will be asked to create one and sign in with the existing account. After registering your project you will be redirected to your project and can start working with Jet
Feel free to Email us – email@example.com
This project is MIT licensed - see the LICENCE file for details.