A third-party (and incomplete) client library for aliyun.
Why reinvent the wheel when there is official SDK?
- Aliyun's Python SDK is poor maintained.
- It doesn't support Python3.
- It's design is weird, sugar methods are to rescue.
Why not AWS, why the hell do anyone want Aliyun over AWS?
- AWS only has one region in China, which is not as flexible as Aliyun when your business is very sensitive to network location.
- AWS sucks on ICP备案 what is the key prerequisite to all internet services within China.
- AWS China is not the same thing as AWS Global. For example, it lacks spot instances; its pricing is weird, too.
from koi.ecs import ECSClient c = ECSClient(ACCESS_KEY_ID, ACCESS_KEY_SECRET) c.describe_regions()
There's no docs, read the source for more details, yay! Read Aliyun docs may also help: https://docs.aliyun.com/#/pub/ecs/open-api/summary