Python 3 implementation of the Letterboxd API v0.
- PyPI package: https://pypi.org/project/letterboxd/
- GitHub repo: https://github.com/bobtiki/letterboxd
- Documentation: https://letterboxd.readthedocs.io
- Free software: MIT license
Python ≥3.6 is required.
THIS PROJECT IS CURRENTLY IN ALPHA:
- It may be broken.
- What is working now may break between now and v1.0
- Initial focus is on implementing endpoints related to retrieving watchlists and other lists for users.
Letterboxd API Access
Letterboxd has posted an example Ruby client, but as they say in the readme there:
Although the Letterboxd API isn’t public yet (as at 2017-06-12), we have seeded some developers with API keys.
If you need more information about API access, please see https://letterboxd.com/api-coming-soon/.