PyKCS11 - PKCS#11 Wrapper for Python - Project Overview
- Copyright (C) 2004 Midori (midori -- a-t -- paipai dot net)
- Copyright (C) 2006-2018 Ludovic Rousseau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
The API documentation is available at http://pkcs11wrap.sourceforge.net/api/
$ make build $ make install (or make install DESTDIR=/foo/bar)
- Install python3 (and add "C:\Python34;C:\Python34\Scripts" to PATH environment variable)
- Install swig (and add swig install folder to PATH environment variable)
- Install Visual studio 2010 SDK
Open "Visual Studio command prompt (2010)"
cd to PyKCS11 folder and run::
> nmake -f Makefile.win32 build > nmake -f Makefile.win32 install
You can get (untested) Windows binaries from https://ci.appveyor.com/project/LudovicRousseau/pykcs11 in "artifacts".