An extension library for selenium.
This library is an extension library build on top of selenium.
It provided a bunch features that need in production enviroment but selenium have not provide yet or won't provided by design even in future:
- Added force_xxx() series functions to invoke the element directly even the element be covered by other elements. Just as force_click(), force_focus(), etc...
- Added force_get() method to webdriver, it will stop the page loading after page loading timeout exception happen, so that the next script could just run without break by that exception.
- Added ability to set element's attribute
- Provided xpath_find(), xpath_find_all(), etc. For simply invoke xpath for recursively find elements. it would iterate each frame and each window to find your elements and do the actions without switch frame manually, that could reduce a great lot jobs.
- Provided some advance UI class to wrap for some third-parties editors ( Just like TinyMCE )
- License: Apache-2.0
Simple xpath_find_all() sample:
import time import rabird.selenium rabird.selenium.monkey_patch() from rabird.selenium import webdriver driver = webdriver.Chrome() webdriver.set_recommend_preferences(driver) driver.force_get("http://www.bing.com") elements = driver.xpath_find_all("//*[@id='sb_form_q']") print(elements) time.sleep(10)