rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- Nick Smith <email@example.com> takes over maintaining rope. Many thanks to Matej Cepl for his work maintaining rope for the past few years!!
- Partial Python3 support, please file bugs and contribute patches if you encounter gaps.
- List of features: docs/rope.rst
- Overview of some of rope's features: docs/overview.rst
- Using as a library: docs/library.rst
- Contributing: docs/contributing.rst
To change your project preferences edit
the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time
you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL v2 (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING for more information.