Rterm is Twitter / RSS reader client for CLI(Command Line Interface).
Rterm have been tested on Mac OS Catalina 10.15 with iTerm2.
Try it with:
pip3 install rterm rterm
You can clone the git repo:
git clone https://github.com/rainygirl/rterm cd rterm python3 setup.py install rterm
You may need to get your own Twitter consumer key (API key) and consumer secret key. Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/new and copy to terminal.
You can add/modify RSS feeds on src/config.py
- [H], [?] : Help
- [Up], [Down], [W], [S], [J], [K] : Select from list
- [Shift]+[Up], [Shift]+[Down], [PgUp], [PgDn] : Quickly select from list
- [Space] : Open attached image or URL
- [O] : Open canonical link
- [:] : Select by typing a number from list
- [Tab], [Shift]+[Tab] : Change the category tab
- [Q], [Ctrl]+[C] : Quit
Feel free to fork & contribute!
Rterm is released under the MIT license.