Heron is a realtime analytics platform developed by Twitter. It has a wide array of architectural improvements over it's predecessor.
- Java 11
- Python 3.6
- Bazel 4.1.0
Bay Area Heron Meetup, We meet on Third Monday of Every Month in Palo Alto.
For more information:
- Official Heron documentation located at https://heron.apache.org/
- Official Heron resources, including Conference & Journal Papers, Videos, Blog Posts and selected Press located at Heron Resources
- Twitter Heron: Stream Processing at Scale (academic paper)
- Twitter Heron: Stream Processing at Scale (YouTube video)
- Flying Faster with Twitter Heron (blog post)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0