Splashpy - Splash Core Module for Python
Splash Core Module for Python 3 Applications. This module was coded to be used on all Python Applications Modules. It is designed as a complete toolbox for Splash Python Clients Modules.
- All Client operations are merged in a single static class splashpy.Framework
- Provide base classes for creating Objects,Widgets & More...
- Provide it's on Soap Server to reduce dependencies.
- Native responses to Werkzeug requests.
- Automatically detect Module configuration from Werkzeug requests
Open a command console, enter your project directory and execute the following command to download the latest stable version of this bundle:
$ pip3 install splashpy
Create a Splash Server & answer Werkzeug request
from splashpy.server import SplashServer def myController(self, **kw): # Create Splash Server splash_server = SplashServer( "SplashServerIdentifier", # Server ID (provided by Splash) "SplashEncryptionKey", # Encryption Key (provided by Splash) [Object1(), Object2()], # List of Mapped Objects [Widget1(), Widget2()] # List of Mapped Widgets ) # Answer request return splash_server.fromWerkzeug(httprequest)
This module is part of SplashSync project.