Author: Wes Jordan
Latest Version: 0.1.1 (under heavy development)
Purpose: To serve as a wrapper for the The Blue Alliance API for use with the
PyData statistical stack. (Eg.
- Import live data from The Blue Alliance API into
- Parallel multi-fetch for multi-part datasets (fetch the matches for an entire district, for example)
- Team number and region normalization
- Component OPR and EPR calculation via
- Python 3.5 or greater.
- Some version of pip installed (tested version is 9.0.1)
This package is available on PyPI, and can be installed via pip:
pip install tba-pydata
This project uses pipenv to manage development environments. To set up a development environment, install pipenv, and in the root of the project, run:
pipenv install pipenv shell
This will create a virtual environment with the project's dependencies.