Small utility to help moving from Jekyll/Octopress Textile file to standard ReStructured Text.
pip install textile2rst
python -m textile2rst filename.textile
What does it do?
<!-- more -->by
- Replaces section titles
- Replaces Jekyll/Octopress code style with directive
highlightinto RST format with
- Replaces inline links by RST links, gathering them all at the end.
What doesn't it do?
- If you used underscores to set bold or italic, it won't translate it and RST parsers will fail.
- It doesn't change the metadata in YAML
- Change the internal references with Jekyll directive
- Manage any other directive.