- This is ian johnson's fork of DataBiosphere Toil package with in progress fixes for lsf and CWL at MSKCC.
- Releases are made off of ij/toil-ionox0 branch and are hosted on pypi at https://pypi.org/project/toil-ionox0/ starting from 0.0.1
Toil is a scalable, efficient, cross-platform (Linux & macOS) pipeline management system, written entirely in Python, and designed around the principles of functional programming.
Our next scheduled release is July 11, 2019.
- Check the website for a description of Toil and its features.
- Full documentation for the latest stable release can be found at Read the Docs.
- See our occasional blog for tutorials.
- Google Groups discussion forum and videochat invite list.