Protein for Ruby
Multi-platform remote procedure call (RPC) system based on Protocol Buffers
- Implement RPC services and clients for Elixir and Ruby platforms
- Call remote services using unified, simple client API
- Call to services for an immediate response or push non-blocking requests to async services
- Define services via unified, configurable DSL
- Define service input/outputs using the widely acclaimed Google Protocol Buffers format
- Transport your calls via HTTP or AMQP transports
protein as a dependency to your project in
gem "protein", "~> x.x.x"
bundle install to fetch it.
We don't provide documentation for Ruby package at the moment. Please look for answers in the code and in documentation for Elixir package - basic concepts and API shapes are akin.