Naive terminal variables manager.
Make sure you have a Rust installation locally, then run:
cargo install yuna
# If run without arguments, it will list all available variables in that folder. yuna # If run with more than an argument, it will write a variable, yuna foo bar baz # If run with a argument, it will read a variable. yuna foo
Every time a variable is saved, a
.yuna.yml is created in the current directory. When searching all available variables, yuna will search and load all
.yuna.yml files in all ancestors folders, up to
Contributing to yuna
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2021 and above Shogun (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.