Fastify plugin to add response debug headers.
npm install fastify-debug-headers --save
Register as a plugin, optional providing any of the following options:
prefix: The prefix to use for the headers. Default is
servedBy: If to add a
X-Fastify-Served-Byheader with the hostname of the machine which processed the request. Default is
requestId: If to add a
X-Fastify-Request-Idheader with the request id. Default is
responseTime: If to add a
X-Fastify-Response-Timeheader with the response time in milliseconds. Default is
Once registered, the plugin will add the headers as described above.
This package only supports to be directly imported in a ESM context.
For informations on how to use it in a CommonJS context, please check this page.
Contributing to fastify-debug-headers
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2019 and above Shogun (email@example.com).
Licensed under the ISC license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/isc.