Module package ldap0 provides an object-oriented API to access LDAP
directory servers from Python programs. Mainly it wraps the OpenLDAP 2.x
libs for that purpose.
Additionally the package contains some Python modules for:
- parsing and producing LDIF
- handling LDAP URLs
- parse and handle LDAPv3 subschema
- LDAPv3 extended operations and controls
- automatic tests with OpenLDAP server
Installing this module is required for running this software:
ldap0 means ldap reset.
- Version 0.3.0+ only works with Python 3.6 or newer!
For Python 2 release 0.2.7 must be used.
- This module is of no general use!
- Don't use it for your own project!
The API may change at any time without further notice!
You have been warned!